Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Girl's night

Aaron is working tonight so it is girl's night at the Mumpower residence! One thing that we do with Ashlyn every day is some tummy time. She is getting so strong!



She likes to be on her back also, and play with her toes, which has become a new favorite pastime for her. She loves to roll from side to side and grab them. Too cute! (She is looking at a pink bunny that says a sweet little prayer when you press its tummy.)



I always try to read to Ashlyn every day but she now likes to reach out and feel things, which includes paper. She LOVES to crinkle paper. So no book is safe! I now pull out magazines and talk about the pictures and things in them and let her grab and scrunch the paper. She seems to enjoy it.

Another thing she has really been enjoying is bath time. She has almost always enjoyed it and until recently would lay on a big baby bath sponge thing while I cleaned her. Well, a couple of days ago we decided that since she can sit supported now, maybe she would like to sit in the tub. I sat in there with her, of course, so she wouldn't slip. She had so much fun kicking, splashing, and playing with her rubber ducky.


Tonight is bath night again, so we get to splish and splash the night away. Have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment