We didn't get any pictures of the three of us on our camera, so these were a definite must have!

Then this one of Ashlyn was just way too cute to pass up.
We didn't get a great picture of Ashlyn and Tinkerbell, so we went ahead and bought one that they took.
Here is a cute one of Ashlyn giving Aurora a kiss.
And this last one is our favorite. When we went through them, right away we knew we were going to buy this. Awhile back I found a black frame and spray painted it pink and we are going to decorate it... we did this specifically for this next picture so it would be framed and put in Ashlyn's room.
That picture really sums up the visit with Aurora. Ashlyn was just so happy and in awe of her. This picture really makes me want to go back, like, yesterday. Not that it takes much to get me to feel that way or anything, but I'm just so anxious to get back now that Ashlyn's at the age to really, really enjoy it. ♥I know I'm behind (again) on posting pictures so soon I will look through some more recent pictures and make some more posts! Have a wonderful weekend and Happy (early) Valentine's Day!
Those are indeed marvelous pictures. I love them. Thanks for posting.
ReplyDeleteLove, Aunt Barb