Sunday, July 17, 2011

A New State, A New Name

We just wanted to make a quick post letting you all know that we made it to Florida safely! Ashlyn and Ali both traveled so well. We are proud of both of them. We will be in the Navy Lodge for a little while, but we will keep everyone updated and post some pictures when we have some. We also wanted to reveal our new blog name. I know you all were sitting on the edge of your seats waiting. We will now be called... A Gator's Tail! TA DA! We thought it would be cool to kinda keep the same thing for the title but change it for Florida. :) This doesn't change the URL you need to get to the blog, so don't worry about that. I don't have a chance to change the banner right now, but I will update it with the new name and some new pictures as soon as I can. Stay tuned for updates later in the week!

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you guys got there safely! Good luck on closing on your house and the rest of your move. I'll pray that everything keeps going smoothly for you guys. I can't wait to see pictures of everything! :D

    ReplyDelete