Sunday, December 25, 2011

Merry Christmas!

We've had a very blessed Christmas season. We kept very busy and had a lot of fun as a family. Ashlyn decorated her room.


Made some crafts.


We watched our new train set.


Ashlyn looked cute (as always).


She got to see Santa!


We went to St. Augustine, one of the most festive cities in Florida (I'll do a post more about that soon).


And this morning, Santa came to see Ashlyn! She got a dollhouse that she just loves.


And also a few things in her stocking (including the kitty cat toy she asked Santa for).


Ali also got her own stocking.


Did I mention that some of the toys have catnip?


I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas and have a wonderful 2012.

1 comment:

  1. I think that is the dollhouse that my niece asked for, does it have an elevator? Santa wasn't able to get it for her this year but she was happy with everything that she did get. :) That dollhouse looks pretty cool!! I'm glad you guys had a great Christmas!

    ReplyDelete