Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Oh My Gosh, We're Back Again

Well hello there!  I don't know why I ever stopped updating this blog, but there is so much going on in our lives right now that I sometimes forget who I've told about what!  So I really got the urge to put everything on here again.  With the new house and Ashlyn starting Kindergarten and Girl Scouts, there is just a ton going on.  So I have a lot of catching up to do.  I'll have to work on a good "new home" post, one about Ashlyn's birthday trip to Disney, and stuff like that, so for now I'll just post a couple quick pictures about Ashlyn's first Girl Scout meeting!

We went to her first meeting last night and the theme was "Pets".  Someone brought in their dog and cat and another parent brought in their snake.  The girls made a cat nip toy (which Ali absolutely went crazy for)...


and a scarf for a dog (or whatever animal/stuffed animal the individual girls happened to have).


Ashlyn loved it and can't wait to go again next week.  One of her best friends at school, Brenden, happens to be the son of one of the troop leaders, so he happened to be there last night since it was their dog that came.  So she was able to see him and meet a bunch of new friends.  Her first fundraiser also started already and she can earn patches from it! 

We got home late and Ashlyn is STILL sleeping this morning!  She's usually up by 6am, so it's weird that I'm still sitting here at 7 all alone.  Anyway, I will definitely post more soon and then update this blog frequently.  :)  Have a great day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment