Monday, May 3, 2010

Play Date

Today I watched a good friend's daughter, Arya, for a couple of hours. This is the little girl who was born just about 10 hours after Ashlyn. They always have so much fun together.

When they first showed up, Ali didn't run away! She stayed and sniffed them. She also never wanted to run upstairs the whole time. She would even lay in the middle of the living room while Ashlyn and Arya played around her.

We think that now that Ashlyn runs after Ali even more, she has been desensitized. haha

I also did a little painting project with the girls. They painted coffee filters and after they dried, I made them into butterflies. Here is Ashlyn's.

I'm thinking of letting her do some more in different colors and hanging them from the ceiling in her room or something. I have a few crafts I want to do with Ashlyn and am really looking forward to doing them with her.

Since Aaron had duty today, he had to go take the flag down for the day during colors. Ashlyn and I went with him and it was a nice ending to a nice day. I will share pictures we took during that in a different post. We hope that your week has started off wonderfully, too!

No comments:

Post a Comment