Sunday, May 2, 2010

Our Beautiful Little Princess

Last weekend we went to a birthday party. Our friends' son was turning 1! It was at the beach so we got Ashlyn in her bathing suit and all ready and she was ADORABLE!!! Another one of my friends is a photographer and always takes pictures for people here during their special occasions. She always takes pictures of Ashlyn during events we're at, too. She posted two that she took during the party and posted them on Facebook. I had to share them with all of you because they are absolutely beautiful. They are smaller than usual because I uploaded them from Facebook and they are a different format, but still gorgeous (remember you can click on them to make them larger!).

This picture is now the background for the netbook.And I just can't get over how beautiful Ashlyn looks in this picture.

So one day I left Ashlyn in the living room to play while I went to do something in the kitchen. I came back into the living room to find this.

My little sleeping beauty was just tuckered out and decided to take an early nap on the couch. :)

Another friend of mine makes little girls' bows and headbands. Last weekend there was a craft fair and she had a booth. I bought a super cute headband and Ashlyn looks so beautiful wearing it.

I am going to special order one that looks just like it but with light blue instead of purple to match her Cinderella dress. I figure she'd probably be more likely to keep that in than a tiara on her head. At least at 2 years old. :)

It's crazy, we just got her hair cut in March (and her bangs were cut even a little higher than expected) and she almost already needs a trim! We're going to trim her bangs ourselves for a little while and get her used to getting her hair cut. Hopefully she won't freak out when she's older and gets another "real" haircut.

We hope you enjoyed the pictures and hope that you all have had a wonderful weekend.

2 comments:

  1. I love the bathing suit and that's a beautiful picture of Ashlyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those pictures are beautiful! And she looks so adorable in that headband. Your friend does a really good job making them, it's super cute!

    ReplyDelete