My dad sent us a copy of The Lion King recently so we were able to finally do our movie night! Thank you, Daddy! I decided to decorate our kitchen island instead of our dining room table. I think I might start doing that most of the time... who knows?

Ashlyn wouldn't let me keep baby Simba up there for long. It is one of her favorite stuffed animals so she wanted to carry it around.
I knew exactly what dress Ashlyn was going to wear for tonight. I thought it was perfect for The Lion King!

And when we asked her to act like a lion, this is what she did.

Before the movie, we went on a Safari for Simba!
Where's Simba?

We kept it simple. Aaron took Ashlyn into the kitchen and I hid Simba in not-too-hard places. First she found Simba in her doll bed...

... and then in her tent!

After that she didn't want to give him back to me to hide. She wanted to carry him around. :)
For dinner we had Wildebeast steaks, Pride Rock baked potatoes, and Forest Broccoli Trees!

For dessert was Rafiki's Banana Pudding. I alternated Nila Wafers and animal crackers for the occasion. :)

Have a wonderful weekend!!!
I love your header! So cute.
ReplyDeleteEverything turned out awesome, as usual. I love how you got all the action shots of Ashlyn, she's adorable!
Oh and the ticker didn't show up until I left the comment, 2 more days until your 100 day countdown! Yay!
ReplyDelete