Today I took some pictures of Ashlyn in her Cinderella costume that she'll be wearing to Disney in September as well as Halloween. Since she is having a Disney princess birthday party for her 2nd birthday we thought it would be cute to have a picture of her in her dress to put on her invitations. Well, they turned out incredibly cute and we had to share them with you!

I think it's cute how she's trying to look at her shoes here.

When Aaron saw this next one, he just couldn't believe how beautiful she is. I don't know how to explain it, but he just gets this look every time he sees this one. It melts my heart.

Ashlyn loved walking around in this dress. She kept swishing it around. She's definitely comfortable being a little princess!!!
She is such an adorable little princess!!! I love the way she is holding her dress when she is trying to look at her shoes...too cute!!!
ReplyDeleteShe is so cute!!!
ReplyDeleteAunt Karen