Not too long ago I ordered some cute shorts for Ashlyn to wear on the 4th of July. Well, I got them in an 18 month size but, like kids tend to do, she grew and they are on the small side. So at least she got to wear them for Memorial Day! She has another cute outfit for 4th of July. :) Anyway, here is what she wore for Memorial Day.

She was adorable! The headband was made by a friend of ours who does lots of different bows and headbands (she just started making Disney bows, too, so I'm waiting until she starts selling those!). She also made a special headband to match Ashlyn's Cinderella dress, but I'm not going to post that until the Disney trip where she'll wear it to meet Cinderella herself! :)
This is kind of a random picture, but I wanted to show you how long Ashlyn's hair is getting. You can't tell in most pictures because her hair curls under but I took this picture right after she had a bath. You can already see it starting to curl a little bit since it dries so quickly.

Aaron just took this new picture maybe 10 minutes ago. At story time today Miss Kenisha read a book about a dragon wanting to be a fireman. Last week or last month or something was Fire Safety Week or Month (I really can't remember what she said... oops). So each kid got a Junior Fire Chief hat and made little fireman finger puppets. I made Ashlyn's for her, but she really liked playing with it!! Anyway, Ashlyn LOVES her hat! She even wanted to wear it around this evening while she pulled around her truck (you can't see it very well in this picture, but she has the string in her hand and was walking around the living room pulling it behind her). And, of course, she was wearing her necklace! She loves to get all dressed up. :)

Please don't mind the state of our living room. It's like we live with a toddler or something. ;)
Aaron had most of this past week off so this weekend will pretty much be spent catching up on housework! I tend to slack a little bit on that stuff when he's off. The three of us are usually having too much fun together to worry about that. :) Well, the four of us when Ali wants to join. lol Have a great weekend!
Those shorts are really cute! I hate it when I buy Dawson something and he can only wear it a handful of times before it doesn't fit anymore.
ReplyDeleteI love the picture where she is wearing the hat. It is SO cute!