Thursday, July 22, 2010

Our Little Sweetheart

I'm a little behind on sharing some pictures, but I'm here now! Two weeks ago, Ashlyn and I got to the library for story time before anyone else. As other kids came in, she became very sociable and made some friends! This little girl is Jasmine.

And this little girl just LOVES Ashlyn and they have fun playing together. Her name is Lauren.

Ashlyn's been coming out of her shell recently and it's really fun to watch. I also wanted to share with you a very sweet little story that happened maybe 10 minutes ago. Aaron had to get up very, very early this morning for work (we're talking leaving the house a little after 3am) and after dinner got on the couch to take a short nap. Ashlyn came up to play with him and I told her that Daddy was going night-night (which she says now, it's so cute). So she brought over one of her doll blankets, put it on him, said "night-night" and gave him a hug and kiss. ♥ It was very sweet.

Now like I said, I know I'm behind so I'm going to try and catch up this weekend. I have a movie night I forgot to post about and another one coming up on Saturday. You know what, the easiest thing for our past movie night would be to give you the link to it because I posted about it on our Disney blog. We did The Sword in the Stone. Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment