Maybe a week ago or so we ordered Ashlyn's birthday party supplies and most of her birthday presents. Most of the supplies and one of her presents came in last week. We ordered everything so early in case something crazy happened... we just wanted to make sure everything got here in time. Anyway, the present that came was a child's chair. Aaron opened it before he ever got home and he just couldn't put it away for September. He just had to give it to her now. lol She LOVES it!!!
She loves to sit in it and read or watch Sesame Street or whatever. It's too cute.
One of Ashlyn's favorite songs right now is "How Much Is That Doggy in the Window." We got a video of her helping us sing the song. She barks and wags her tail. :) I'm so sorry the video is sideways, but I couldn't figure out how to turn it. It is right side up on the camera, so I'm not sure. But it's still cute!!!
So cute! I love her little chair.
ReplyDelete