Friday, August 13, 2010

Ashlyn's Tea Party

Oops... I was going to post this last night but completely forgot! We were all tired and went to bed early. Anyway, earlier this week we all had a tea party! After dinner I took Ashlyn upstairs to pick out dress, shoes, and accessories. She loved it! The three of us had tea while listening to Ashlyn's princess tea party CD (a long time ago we ordered one of those personalized CD's where the characters say your child's name throughout it... Ashlyn LOVES it).

After she was done with "tea," she led me into the living room to dance. One of her favorite things to do is dance. :) Aaron took a couple of videos and here is one of them!



We have our next movie night tomorrow... The Little Mermaid. I'm excited about this one and want to make it extra special because it is one of Ashlyn's favorite movies! I'll post pictures of it afterward. Have a good weekend!

1 comment:

  1. What a pretty dress and I love the way she dances. :)

    ReplyDelete