Wednesday, August 25, 2010

I'm Just A Little Black Rain Cloud

This morning Ashlyn and I went grocery shopping. Before we went into the NEX, we went into the Personalized Services store (they sell souvenir type stuff) and bought Ashlyn a balloon. She loved it and told the lady thank you and everything. Everyone we passed thought she was just the cutest thing with her little pink balloon. :) I wanted to share a picture with everyone.

Yep, right before her bedtime she was still playing with it... with a big, cheesy grin. :)

(**note: Yes, the title IS related to the post. See, Winnie-the-Pooh rolls around in mud and gets a balloon from Christopher Robin so he can disguise himself as a little black rain cloud to trick the bees so he could get their honey [my favorite part, actually, is when he rolls in the mud and Christopher Robin says "What are you supposed to be?" and Pooh looks himself over and says "I'm a little black rain cloud, of course!"]. I'm sure you knew that, though. :) Balloons always remind me of Winnie-the-Pooh. And Ashlyn has recently taken a liking to Pooh so it all comes together nicely.)

No comments:

Post a Comment