Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Princess and the Frog... With Some Fairies Thrown In For Good Measure!

Right by the front of the Navy Lodge there are some cool new features that weren't there last time we stayed (which I believe was 1 year ago!). The Navy Lodge is celebrating their 40th anniversary this year so I think they got some money to spruce up the place. Our room (we've stayed in the same one numerous times) was redone a little bit, too. Anyway, every time we walked out or back into the Lodge, Ashlyn would want to look at the new frog fountain. She loves frogs and we finally took her picture on Tuesday when we were either going to or coming back from dinner with Georgia and Kim.


Our first day there we saw the cutest little bench with plants and fairy statues next to it and I knew immediately we had to take Ashlyn's picture on it! Here are some of my favorites.


And this one just really makes me think of my mom. I think it would have been one of her favorites.


And here are some pictures with Granddaddy Kim...


... and Granny Georgia.


We are slowly mending over here and so I am slowly going through the pictures. Soon I will be diving into the many pictures from Disney that we took and starting to create posts! I'll do many posts with a handful of pictures in each so it doesn't get too overwhelming. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment