Thursday, September 30, 2010

Goin' Down The Bayou

When Aaron and I were planning our trip, we decided to try a new hotel at Disney. We did some research and decided on Port Orleans French Quarter! It was beautiful!


Here is the view from our room.


There was a towel Mickey waiting on the bed for us and everything! We relaxed for a little bit before getting on the ferry to head to Downtown Disney for dinner. The ferry ride was a very pretty ride. I really enjoyed it. Aaron says that when he retires from the Navy he'll drive the ferry boats at Disney and I can work somewhere at Disney, too. :) Here is Ashlyn on the ferry, dreaming of what lies ahead.


We ate at one of our favorite spots... Rainforest Cafe!


After dinner we walked around and did some shopping. Ashlyn said hi to some princesses.


There was also a cute Mickey and Minnie statue at the Pin Trading store. Ashlyn loved them! After we emptied our wallets a little bit, and stopped by the Ghiradelli store for some dessert, we headed back to the hotel. I'll be back soon with some pictures from the Magic Kingdom!

No comments:

Post a Comment