While Ashlyn was sleeping, Santa came! Ashlyn came downstairs to find this
and this!
Her and Ali were very good girls this year! That present on the right is Ali's, obviously. And she LOVES it! Anyway, Ashlyn loved all her gifts, but her absolute favorite is definitely the singing Aurora doll that Santa put in her stocking.
Aurora never left Ashlyn's sight! I even brought Ashlyn's doll bed back out and set it up next to her bed so Aurora can sleep in it (this doll is more like a Barbie doll than a soft doll so we didn't want her to end up sleeping on it and being uncomfortable). I helped Ashlyn put a blanket on Aurora and Ashlyn kissed her and said "night night, sweet dreams" like Aaron and I do with her every night. :) While we're on that topic, here is Ashlyn modeling one of her new nightgowns and you can see her Aurora doll in the little bed next to hers.
(Her room's not usually this messy, but with changing her bedding and all the excitement the past couple of days it hasn't stayed quite as tidy.) And while we're at it, here she is ready to say her prayers tonight.
And here she is cuddled up in her new bedding. She loves it!
She also loves the vanity she got. She already gave Aurora a makeover.
Aaron definitely spoiled all his girls while he was in the states and he's bad at keeping presents from us, but he did surprise me with a beautiful sapphire and diamond ring on Christmas Eve. I love it!
Again, we hope you all had a very merry Christmas and have a wonderful, joyous New Year!
I'm glad you guys had a great Christmas! The vanity and her doll are too cute! And I love her new bedding!!
ReplyDelete