Can you believe it's already December? I took pictures of Ashlyn this past weekend for our Christmas cards. She looks so beautiful and so much like a little lady. :) We wanted to share with you some of them... but not the one that made the card, of course! That you'll just have to wait for. ;) And, please forgive us if they arrive after Christmas... we had to order them and then once they get here they have to be addressed and sent back out... sometimes living overseas is a pain. :) ANYWAY, on to the gorgeousness...



Seriously, if this doesn't put you in the Christmas mood, I don't know what will!
She is beautiful! I love her Christmas dress, it's so pretty! I'm jealous that you got so many good pictures of her smiling! Dawson would not smile very much for me but I did end up getting an adorable picture!!! He's not smiling but I love it. I did get some close-ups of him smiling but the pictures turned out dark...a combination of the bad lighting in our living room and the fact that I don't know how to use our camera all that well. *lol* What setting was your camera on? Was your flash on?
ReplyDelete