Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Halloween!

I finally am getting on to post our pictures from Halloween! I'm trying to get better organized in all areas, so I'm even going to set another post to publish in a few days of Ashlyn dancing. But anyway, we had a very busy October! We went to the pumpkin patch numerous times. Ashlyn loved it!


This is the second year she got to pick out her pumpkin. We'll be doing that every year.


It didn't get carved since it was a small one, but it is still decorating our house for fall until the Christmas decorations come out!

Another day we went to the Disney Store because they were having a special Halloween event. All the kids dressed up, played games, got prizes, and watched a clip from the Rapunzel coronation.


We also went to a Halloween event at O2B Kids where Ashlyn played a couple of games and we got to make some smores. That event will be even more fun when she gets a little older.

I took Ashlyn to the library for their Halloween party, too. Unfortunately Aaron had to work during this one. :( There was a little, tame haunted house, some games, a craft, and face painting. It was a lot of fun. There were also some photo opportunities outside. She decided at this point that she wanted to be Aurora instead of Rapunzel for Halloween. We had the dress and a tiara so it was no big deal at all. She actually went back and forth between Aurora and Tinkerbell.


Halloween night was really calm. We had no trick-or-treaters. We had our candy outside since we thought we'd be trick-or-treating, but we were the only ones out. The one place we knocked at (because they were one of the only other houses with Halloween decorations) said that they had lived there for 4 years and we were maybe the 2nd trick-or-treater they ever had. I guess we'll have to remember that for next year if we still live in these apartments and we'll get less candy and find out if there is a trick-or-treating event somewhere.


I hope you all had a great, spooky Halloween!

No comments:

Post a Comment