Friday, November 18, 2011

We Belong In A Zoo! {Part 2}

I'm back with some random, yet cute, animal pictures from our trip to the zoo!

First up, my favorite, the otters! They love to flip backward into the pool.


And they were very lovey-dovey this day.


I thought this bird was cool.


HEY, LOOK! A HIPPOGRIFF!



























It's either Buckbeak's cousin or a harpy eagle. Whatever.

The cheetah was out during this trip. Like I said in our last post, it was a beautiful day so all the animals were more active. This was the first time we actually ever saw the cheetah.


Here's another picture of the jaguar that I posted yawning last time. I just thought it was a really cool shot that Aaron got.


We had a million other pictures, but these were some of our favorites. :) I'm not sure if we'll have anything to post until after Thanksgiving, but I'll be back with pictures after that!

No comments:

Post a Comment