We had just come back from a nice walk around our neighborhood


and Ashlyn wanted to blow bubbles. So I went out there to blow them so she could chase them. Well, Ali has gotten to like going outside since it's screened-in and she was super interested in the bubbles. We had to get pictures of the girls playing together!


Today I took Ashlyn to O2B Kids, where she can play and where all her classes are, for her O2B A Princess class. They had a cute fall decoration up (probably because their Spooktacular is this Saturday... can't wait!) so of course I had to take a picture of her. :)

We have a lot of fun things planned for the week or so coming up. Tomorrow there is a special Halloween thing at the Disney Store, Saturday is the Spooktacular event at O2B Kids, Thursday is another special Halloween thing at O2B Kids (a puppet show thing they have twice a week, but Halloween themed), the following Saturday is the Halloween event at the library, then of course the following Monday is Halloween! Who knows what else we'll get into on the other days!
Oh, and I started up yet another blog. I started the 365 Photo Challenge, where you take a picture of something every day for a year. It's not always of us or anything, but if you're interested, it's at http://mumpowers365.blogspot.com So that's 3 blogs that I currently keep up with. This one, the photo one, and my Disney one. :) We'll be back soon with Halloween festivity pictures.
Wow, I love that wooded area! We are going to try to go the the Halloween thing at the Disney store here. We were going to go tonight but we have a birthday party to go to so we're going to try to make it tomorrow. :)
ReplyDelete