Okay, I'm back to do a decent blog post! :) This week has been fun and I know we're going to have a ton to do from now on with all the holidays and other things going on! Monday Aaron was doing little things like filling out "important forms" and making "important phone calls." Yeah, whatever, I was doing the real important thing... making sure we got a spot for the annual passholder preview of the new Fantasyland at Walt Disney World! :) It will be next month and we can't wait!
Tuesday we ran around a little bit. We found a couple of good boxes for us to ship bows in since I got an order on Monday and was out of boxes. Aaron also got me a chair that I fell in love with awhile ago.
Isn't it pretty? I wish the picture showed the color better. It just looks blue, but in person it is peacock blue, so more vibrant or something. Anyway, it is so soft and comfy... I love it! We also put together Ashlyn's pumpkin. We wanted her to be able to do more with her pumpkin than just help clean the insides or something, so we got a Mr. Potato Head kit. I was at the store and called Aaron so he could ask Ashlyn whether she wanted a pirate or a witch, and she picked pirate! I figured that's what she would want since she loves Jake and the Neverland Pirates so much. (I don't know why Ashlyn's hair looks like she just woke up in this picture, but it always seems to look messy 5 minutes after it's combed.)
Also, Aaron got his Associates of General Studies degree in the mail! Yay Aaron!!! :)
Ashlyn wasn't feeling well for the first part of the week and I was sick for a few days, too, so we pretty much stuck to home. Friday Aaron did borrow a carpet shampooer from one of our neighbors so we moved everything into the kitchen and bathrooms to do that.
Saturday was a fun day. We went to the Fall Festival at the Town Hall park in the morning. We saw some of the students from a dance studio close to us dance and we looked at all the booths. After lunch Ashlyn and I spent a little time at the library for their fall festival. And that evening O2B Kids had their Spooktacular event, so Ashlyn dressed up and we hung out there for a bit and she got a decent amount of candy from trick-or-treating there.
We hope you all had a wonderful week!
How We Found Out Our Son Had Cancer...Again
7 years ago
Next time we go to World Market I am going to look for that chair just so I can see it in person. *lol*
ReplyDeleteSounds like a fun week!