Sunday, October 28, 2012

Another Week!

Monday started classes for Aaron for licenses he needs to start applying for security jobs.  So it was just the girls and me during the day for a few days!  Monday we did have a movie night for Haunted Mansion.  Well, we ended up watching The Addams Family instead, but we had fun either way.  Ashlyn and I had a special themed dinner, but of course we saved the movie and snacks for when Aaron got home. :)

Ashlyn's classes went really well on Wednesday.  She just loves her sign language class!  She signs all the time at home and loves to practice.

The weekend was a bit blustery with Hurricane Sandy just missing us, but that was about it.  Saturday Ashlyn and I made peanut butter dog biscuits and mini pumpkin pies for our friends and neighbors.  Most of the neighbors we know (all but one family, I think) and my good friend have dogs so I couldn't forget them when I made treats.  :)

Sunday we had our last Halloween movie night.  I think we'll wait a couple of weeks before we have any more.  :)   We watched Spookley the Square Pumpkin.  We had a pumpkin-shaped pizza


pumpkin pie shakes


and mini pumpkin pies.


We are working on a second pumpkin right now that we will post later.  We're already planning on having at least 5 pumpkins next year.  One for whatever Ashlyn wants to do with it, one for Aaron to pick what he wants, one for me, one with a cat on it, and one with a dog on it so we are all represented.  I'm already excited.  :)  Now I'm off to bake a cake so I can make cake pops on Monday to sell at the craft fair Tuesday morning.  I also need to make a few more bows!  Next week will be very busy for us, but a lot of fun!  Have a fantastic week.

1 comment:

  1. Dawson and Ashlynn love Spookley! And they also love Monster House... I think it's a little scary for kids their age but they both want to watch it over and over. :/ Next year you should do a Monster House movie night! :)

    ReplyDelete