Sunday, October 7, 2012

Weekly Update

I've been really pretty good about getting on every day or every other day to start writing on the blog and saving it for later so I don't forget anything.  This week I guess my mind was elsewhere.  lol  No pictures this time.  We didn't do too much that was out of the ordinary.  We went to Ashlyn's classes.  It felt like forever since she had class since we had so many trips and other things going on.  Aaron took his finals and finished this school session.  I started doing a bit more with my Disney blog (it's been fun... I still need to take a picture to send to a friend if she's still willing to makeover that blog... hint hint Jamie.  lol) and just signed up for another craft fair at the end of the month.  And Aaron asked me to make cake pops for him to take to his last spanish class.  So even though it hasn't seemed like it, we've been pretty busy. We had a fun Harry Potter movie night Saturday night.  I'm going to try and have Halloween themed movie nights each week this month.  Should be fun!  Have a great week!

1 comment:

  1. Yes! I still want to make over your Disney blog. Hopefully I haven't forgotten how. *lol*

    ReplyDelete