Monday, November 5, 2012

Boo To You

This week was pretty fun.  Monday I was very busy making cake pops and finishing up some bows for one of the Fall events at O2B Kids on Tuesday.  Unfortunately, people weren't really buying from anyone at the event (it was during the fall themed puppet show and other small classes) so I only sold a few cake pops.  I never come home from anywhere with cake pops!  Oh well.  I guess our neighbors will get more goodies from us.  :)

Tuesday we also got Prim her very own dog bed.  We're going to try and teach her to sleep in it at the foot of our bed (on the floor) at night.


Wednesday was Halloween, of course.  Ashlyn was able to go trick-or-treating with her friend, Kristianna (Kristianna didn't want her picture taken, but she was a cute little witch).  They had a lot of fun.


Prim also dressed up, though she didn't go trick-or-treating with us.  Ashlyn had said for MONTHS that she wanted Prim to dress up as an alien.  So she did (though it really is bug antennae... don't tell Ashlyn!).


The rest of the week was pretty calm.  We took down the Halloween decorations and put up the few Fall ones we have.  Ashlyn and I were going to have a girl's day at Disney on Saturday, but we decided to save that money so we can all have a nice Christmas trip in December together.  We did find a good spot for Prim to stay while we're gone for Thanksgiving.  We think she'll be happy there for a bit. 

That's really it for this week.  We'll be back soon, though!

No comments:

Post a Comment