Wednesday, November 28, 2012

We're Back Again!

Sorry for that bit of absence from the blog.  I don't know what happened.  We had a wonderful Thanksgiving, though, and now we're already into the Christmas season!  I was extra excited this year and I'm loving our decorations.  I already have plans for next year, but that includes a second tree (just a 4 footer or something) and that means shopping the after-Christmas sales.  :)  Anyway, I wanted to share with you our Christmas decorations this year.

Here's our tree!  Aaron finally found a way to make our tree topper look good.  We couldn't make it look symmetrical or anything other years.  Anyway, Ashlyn loved putting on the ornaments (I don't know if you can tell, but the bottom is pretty ornament heavy lol).




And this is our dining table.  I wasn't sure if I liked it when I first put it together, but Aaron did, and I think I really, really like it now that I've been able to step away from it and come back.


I put three wreaths on top of each other, strung them with lights, and dressed them up like a snowman.  I really like it.  Here it is all lit up.



I am working on other little things, like Ashlyn's bathroom or other small things so I'll post those later.  I will post again soon with pictures of what our Elf on the Shelf, Hugo, has been up to as well.  :)

1 comment:

  1. Very pretty tree! I have a feeling that our tree is going to be ornament heavy on the top soon because Ashlynn won't leave them alone. *lol* The kids helped decorate our tree, too, but after they went to bed I moved everything around. haha I love your reindeer and snowman wreath, so cute!!!

    ReplyDelete