Sunday, January 18, 2015

Handprints on the Wall, Coffee, and Supernatural.... Among Other Things

Not too much happened this week.  Aaron and Ashlyn made sure I had a nice birthday week and we bought a new dishwasher.  Yay!  :)

January 12th

For Christmas, Grandpa Blake got Ashlyn these light up Mickey ears and a Frozen snow globe.  Her snow globe is by her fish and she loves putting her ears on at night!  :)


January 13th

She was having a good dream.


January 14th

Most everyone saw this already, but Ashlyn got the Principal's Award at school and got to put her handprint on the cafeteria wall!  She did it on the 13th, but there was a special luncheon today to celebrate.  There were only a few kids from each grade and we all had lunch before the rest of the kids came to the cafeteria.  We are so proud of her!

 
January 15th

Some days you just need a special trip to Starbucks.


January 16th

Our Friday nights consist of Supernatural (after Ashlyn goes to bed, of course) and cuddling on the couch with the animals.  We are wild and crazy people over here.


January 17th

Not a real picture, but a screenshot, because I was bad and forgot to take a real picture.  :(  BUT I found this comic and it sums up my life pretty well, but I'm happy about that.  If you click on the picture, it will make it bigger so you can read it.


January 18th

So our dishwasher broke.  Annoying, but we were happy to get a brand new one since the one the house came with was pretty old and just ready to be replaced anyway.  Aaron hooked it up by himself and it's been nice to get completely caught up on dishes again!


Well, that was our week!  Ashlyn is off tomorrow, but I will still have to work.  I will start getting off earlier starting tomorrow, though, so I'm excited about that.  I'll be able to pick Ashlyn up from school and she won't have to go to my work except maybe every now and then if they need me to stay.  Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment