Sunday, January 11, 2015

Our Randomness

What a week!  Aaron is still working every night (he has hired someone and will get days off next week, though), Ashlyn is back to school, I'm working all day, and our dishwasher broke which means cleaning up takes a bit longer, so we haven't had much time to do much else on weekday evenings!  Here's what we have gotten into, though.

January 5th

Just a warning, I do sometimes forget to take pictures, so I will do something random before bed.  :)  Like I've said, though, I'm hoping this challenge will help me be better about taking more pictures.  Today was a long day at work so I was just relaxing on Pinterest.

  
January 6th

Apparently Ali did not want me to take down Christmas decorations (yes, we had a late start to taking them down this year).  She jumped in the bag and attacked my foot.


January 7th

While I was on the computer, Prim had decided she had done, or thought of doing, something bad so she put herself in timeout.   Just ignore the partial white wall.  It was an experiment that led us to paint the rest of the wainscoting in the house white.  We tried it out there first since we are planning on eventually taking it down on that wall anyway.


January 8th

It has been very cold in the Jacksonville area lately!  I thought Ashlyn was just extra cute this morning.  I LOVE this red jacket.  We call it her Little Red Riding Hood jacket.


January 9th

My birthday present this year was tickets to see Swan Lake!  It was wonderful!



January 10th

Rainbow Dash tired herself out.  :)


January 11th 

Ashlyn and I ran to the Dollar Tree to get her a new jump rope (I couldn't find hers) and the lady that rang us up thought Ashlyn was just the sweetest thing and gave her this smiley face balloon.  


Who knows what mischief we'll get into next week.  The Dollar Tree already has seeds and other gardening stuff out, so we grabbed some flower and vegetable seeds that say should be planted around now here in Florida, so I think sometime soon Ashlyn and I will finally be putting our garden together out in the back yard!  There might be one or two other things I have in mind, and with my birthday being on Thursday, I can probably convince Aaron.  ;)  haha  Have a great week!

1 comment:

  1. I love the white wainscoting! I'd like to add some to our formal dining room when we eventually get around to painting it. Probably years from now! Ha! If you ever get bored you should do a photo tour of your house, I'd love to see it! ;)

    Where did you get Ashlyn's Rainbow Dash jacket? It's adorable!!! Rainbow Dash is tied with Pinkie Pie for Ashlynn's favorite pony

    ReplyDelete