Sunday, March 15, 2015

Loving Spring!

I know technically the first day of Spring is coming up next weekend, but it has been unofficially Spring here in Florida for a bit now and we are taking full advantage of it!

March 9th

Monday was beautiful and just seemed like the perfect day to barbecue.  I blame being able to drive with my windows down while passing by bbq restaurants as well as just recently watching a Bobby Flay barbecue show on Food Network.  So we went out and bought a simple grill and made a delicious dinner of hot dogs, veggie dogs, corn on the cob, macaroni and cheese, and watermelon.


March 10th

My week/weekend had been pretty darn hectic, so I forgot to take a picture, but Ashlyn wanted to line up her stuffed animals and take a picture, so there you go.  ;)


March 11th

Again, things were crazy, so I didn't take a proper picture, but I did take a screenshot of this cat to send to Aaron because it just made me laugh.  Still does.  I'm not sure why I think it's so hilarious.


March 12th

Now this is a beautiful stiff peak!  I was making another batch of macarons to take in to someone at work who was interested in buying a batch for her daughter's birthday party.  This is beauty right here!  But maybe that's just the baker in me talking.  


March 13th

Here's our majestic panther kitty cat.


March 14th

Saturday came around and we were able to go see Cinderella in theaters.  I think everyone enjoyed it (we were able to go with Ashlyn's best friend and her mom, who I am good friends with).  I thought it was absolutely beautiful.  Done as a classic fairytale and the costumes and set design were absolutely gorgeous.  This is definitely one I want to own when it comes out!


March 15th

Sunday seemed like the perfect day to start our secret garden!  Ashlyn worked really hard loosening up the soil and planting and everything.  It was really fun.  We also went to go get her a new bathing suit so we can play in the sprinklers and whatnot tomorrow and we grilled hamburgers.  The ice cream truck also drove by so we ran out and Ashlyn picked a Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle ice cream.  A very lovely day! 


Ashlyn is on her spring break this week.  Thankfully she won't have to go into my work with me but once or twice.  We are going to try and do a bunch of fun things when I get off work.  We can't wait!  Have a wonderful week!

No comments:

Post a Comment