February has drawn to a close. It was a lovely month, but I'm looking forward to what March has in store! Ashlyn was sick for the last part of the week, but she has her energy and appetite back and her fever is low. So this weekend wasn't our most fun ever, but we're starting March off well!
February 23rd
It was finally warm enough for Ashlyn to wear the new dress she picked out last week. She loves it and she looked adorable! She loves picking out her outfits and accessories.
February 24th
Ashlyn was playing a game on the computer and Aaron had up some cameras at one of the properties his company works with. Ashlyn told us when she saw a police car (actually one of the security cars) and when she saw someone grab something (it was a guy fixing the cameras). So I took a picture of her from this angle to make it look like she was watching the cameras. Aaron sent it to his boss who said it should be in the new hire guide. haha
February 25th
We rented Big Hero 6! It is a great movie. Ashlyn and I cried a lot, but we loved it!
February 26th
Our poor baby is sick. :( High fever, no energy, and no appetite. Definitely the complete opposite of how she is normally. So as soon as we got home, she curled up on the couch with some orange juice until it was time for bed. Hopefully she'll feel better after a good night's sleep!
February 27th
Well, I kind of forgot to take a picture on Friday. :( I did, however, take a picture of a book I want to get eventually while I was walking around our local bookstore. So there you go. :)
February 28th
This is our mantle for March. Well, as of right now. I know I will tweak it here and there because I'm not completely happy with it. But I have a lot of cute things for Easter and Spring, so I'm looking forward to April decorating.
March 1st
The squirrels know Spring will be here soon. They've been frolicking around the backyard, even with all the rain we've been having. We have some fat, furry squirrels this year! Ali and Prim love to watch them run around.
We hope you've had a wonderful February and that March brings nothing but happiness!
How We Found Out Our Son Had Cancer...Again
7 years ago







No comments:
Post a Comment