Anyway, so a little later this month there is a contest to win a home in the new housing development at Callaway Gardens in Pine Mountain, Georgia. Aaron and I spent our honeymoon and 1st year anniversary at Callaway and LOVE it. We probably would have gone this year, too, if we didn't just have Ashlyn a month before our anniversary! So I am very excited about this and can't wait to enter.
Of course, if we were fortunate enough to win this home, we would make it our vacation home or something. Neither Aaron nor I would want to make it our primary residence. The area is gorgeous, the people are very nice, but the local supermarket... well, not exactly what we are used to. At least not the one that is right outside of Callaway. It reminds me of a cross between a small version of Town & Country supermarket and this little shop that is next to SaveMart, both of which are in Reedley, CA. (Daddy, you know what I mean!) We had a hard enough time adapting to being here in Cuba where the commissary doesn't have fresh buffalo mozzarella! haha Trust me, I'm not putting down the place at all. I love it there. Pine Mountain is fabulous. Both times we have gone it has been an incredible, memorable experience.
Okay, so basically, this post came about because I had nothing new to report but I didn't want to leave you guys hanging, either. The pictures I included were from our honeymoon trip in November of 2006. Have a wonderful evening!
No comments:
Post a Comment