Thursday, March 26, 2009

Where Is Peter Pan When You Need Him?

Ashlyn is 6 months old today! I can't believe it. Our little girl is growing up way too fast. I wanted to take today to show how much she has grown already. Here is our princess on the day she was born:


And here is a picture I took just a few minutes ago:


I usually take her bib off when I'm taking pictures, but her bib says "Little Ones Grow So Fast" so I thought it was appropriate. :) I wanted to get a good picture today to show you how well she is sitting up (she rarely needs the pillow behind her anymore, but it makes me feel better when it is there in case I'm not quick enough). I got a cute picture of her smiling at the camera, but I couldn't resist sharing her relationship with Ali. They are very good together. Ashlyn LOVES animals... especially her big sister. :)

Our big girl is doing great. She can sit on her own and loves to play with everything around her. She eats solid food very, very well and we even bumped her up to two solid meals a day starting today. She reaches for everything, "talks" all the time, and so much more. She is just such a wonderful little girl and we are very, very lucky parents. :) Anyway, happy half birthday, Ashlyn!!! We love you!

1 comment:

  1. She looks like such a big girl sitting up by herself! I still can't believe how fast they grow up within a matter of months either! It's so fun though. :-)

    Happy half birthday Ashlyn!

    ReplyDelete