Sunday, March 8, 2009

Springing Forward

Ashlyn has been sitting up unsupported for longer stretches of time now. I was able to get a picture of it today! She's still a little wobbly sometimes and every now and then will fall backward, which is why there is a pillow behind her. I wanted to take a picture, but I didn't want her to bonk her head on the ground if she tipped! She didn't, though, and sat there playing with her toy for a few minutes. She is growing up very quickly. Tomorrow I will be calling to make her 6-month well baby appointment! I am going to try to make it for 2 weeks from tomorrow. After that we will soon be starting her on solid food! I can't believe it.... and don't worry, we will be sharing plenty of videos and pictures of her first tastes of solid food. :)


I hope everyone remembered to turn your clocks forward 1 hour this morning (or last night, like we did)! Time to get ready for spring!

No comments:

Post a Comment