On Thursday we went shopping with Aaron's parents. It was Ashlyn's first time in a Toys R Us! I think she had fun and we all definitely had fun shopping for her! She got some great new toys and it was the first time she rode in the cart. Granny Georgia made a shopping cart cover (that can also cover restaurant high chairs) so that Ashlyn won't have to get in a cart or high chair that God only knows what is on it! We love it and Ashlyn had so much fun having a better view of everything. We have gone to the NEX and used it since being home and it is wonderful.

Friday morning we left to head back to the NavyLodge. We were all very tired from the trip and were ready to relax. Here is Ashlyn fresh in her pj's....

And soon after she was nice and cozy in her pj's, she was out like a light on mommy's chest! Thankfully she, as well as Aaron and I, had a very restful sleep before getting up WAY too early in the morning to fly back to Cuba.

Since we've been back home, we have taken some cute pictures of Ashlyn. Aaron and I are having a lot of fun with the new camera. We love it! I'm very glad we got it on our trip. Aaron wanted to take new pictures of the computer so he could show off how big it is. I suggested putting Ashlyn by it and she loved looking at the blue lights inside.

And this picture was taken yesterday. It was Ashlyn's naptime and she fell asleep while drinking some milk. I put her on my shoulder and Aaron said not to move. He grabbed the camera and this is what he showed me.

Poor little girl and her scrunched up face. She seemed comfy and happy, though! Well, I could keep going because we keep taking cute pictures! So I will post again soon. Love to you all!
I LOVE that cart cover! We've been looking at floppy seats but they are $50!!! I'm sure we'll be buying one soon but for now we just leave him in his car seat but as soon as we move on to the convertible seat that wont be an option anymore. :-P
ReplyDeleteAll the pictures that you post are so cute! And the last one is super adorable!
What kind of camera did you guys get? We're still shopping around for one, I hate ours! I usually take pictures with my phone...not that they turn out any better than they would with the camera but it's just easier, I guess.