The next few days will be full of blogs because there are a lot of pictures to share! In case you missed it, make sure to check out the video of Ashlyn clapping in yesterday's blog.
Our first full day in Florida was Mother's Day. Ashlyn got me a wonderful card and she and Aaron took me shopping at the mall. It was a lot of fun and felt really good to do some real shopping since we were off island! Ashlyn and I even got matching shoes.

We also were able to visit Aaron's side of the family. Ashlyn took a little bit to get used to everyone, but she did very well. She let her Granny Georgia give her a little bite to eat.

And she was also able to meet her Great Grandma and Great Grandpa.

Ashlyn did extremely well with all the traveling. She had always done well on the airplane. She has been on about 5 round-trip flights already! Our trip home she whined a little bit. I think she was done with all the traveling and was ready to be home in her comfy crib. Well, I think it will be another early night for us. Tomorrow I will post a little more. One day we all went to the park and took some wonderful pictures so I will be sharing those. Goodnight!
I love, love, LOVE your matching shoes!!! That is too cute!
ReplyDelete