Here is a very cute picture of Aaron, Ashlyn, and Uncle Madison:
And a sweet picture of Granddaddy Kim and his ladybug:
We also got a few great pictures of the three of us. Well, the first one of just of Ashlyn and me, but Aaron loves this picture of "his two girls." This shows Ashlyn kissing me.
She learned quickly how to give kisses probably because we always attack her. Even though you can't see Aaron's or my face, this is one of my favorite family pictures.
I also really, really love this picture. It is one of my favorites! I think it really portrays us as a family. I even put it as our new profile picture for the blog. We hope you all love the pictures as much as we do! There are more to come soon!
Very cute pictures! I especially love the last one, it turned out really cute. And I love the picture of Ashlyn giving you kisses. Dawson does the same thing to me except he usually grabs my hair to bring me in closer. *lol* It kind of hurts but is so worth it for his slobbery kisses. :-D
ReplyDelete