Sunday, August 9, 2009

Chasing the Cat... Check. Raiding the Toy Box... Check. Next up: Getting to the Other Side of This Gate


So what is Ashlyn so proud of herself for?


Yep, she pulled herself up today! She has been pulling herself up on her knees for a short while now but today was the first time she's pulled all the way up! She's just doing all sorts of new stuff lately. I was in the kitchen cooking dinner and Ashlyn was being a little too quiet, so I poked my head around the corner and there she was, pulling herself up to look at the toys in her toy box! She even got a toy out that was right on top! It was too sweet. Aaron came home just a few minutes after that, but he's off for the next couple of days so I'm sure he'll see her do it a few times. :)

We also got a few cute, random pictures as well yesterday and today. This is one of Aaron's favorite onesies on her and she is quickly outgrowing it so I wanted to make sure I got a picture of her in it. This one in particular was just extra cute.


Ever since Aaron put up the baby gate, Ashlyn has pulled herself up to her knees and shakes the bars like she's trapped. It's pretty cute.


That's it for now, but we will post again soon! Have a fabulous evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment