Friday, August 7, 2009

Pictures!

There hasn't been a lot of news going on around here, but we did take a bunch of cute pictures!

These first few, I just loved Ashlyn's outfit. I have been putting her in more 9-12 month clothes because she is right in between the 6-9 and the 9-12. One little growth spurt and she's done with the 6-9. Anyway, this was one of my favorites that we bought so I was excited to put it on her. She was too cute, as usual. :)

How cute is she?

She is coming to get her Mommy here!

These next ones, well, I just thought she had a really cute outfit on again. :) I love clothes, what can I say? After I put on this outfit I realized that some shoes we got her during our last trip to the states (I have a matching pair) would be perfect with it. She doesn't wear shoes ever, but we were going to the store so we thought since she wouldn't be crawling around or anything we would go ahead and put them on.

Aren't Daddy and daughter so cute together? Ashlyn looks very much like Aaron. She has his hair color (which is close to mine, but they have blond highlights where I have red) and eye shape (but my eye color). These two are definitely the loves of my life.

1 comment:

  1. She is so cute! And I love her outfits!

    Dawson looks just like Dave. Everything is identical except he has my eye color. Oh, and I had the same blondish hair color when I was little. Dawson even has the exact same cowlicks as Dave, poor kid. *lol*

    ReplyDelete