Anyway, I love this video because it shows how good Ashlyn is getting at crawling (even though she is even better than what this shows) and you can hear her try to say "cat!" Once she gets really close to Ali, you can hear her say "ca" clear as day, which she always says when she's looking at Ali. Sure, she can almost say "cat," but "mama?" Not even trying. :( Oh well. One day she'll surprise me and I'll be on the blog immediately bragging about it. :) Enjoy the video!
Aaron and I made two chicken pot pies this weekend. One was for us (and a friend we had over) on Sunday and the other was for a family that just had a baby. We had extra dough that we didn't need for the crust but I didn't want to throw it out because I knew there had to be something we could do with it. Then I checked out this baking blog that I love and she had posted about pie pops today! Remember those cake pops I posted about a little bit ago? Well, instead of cake on a stick, these are pies on a stick! We also had an apple or two that we needed to eat soon, so I whipped up a quick apple pie filling. You definitely get a lot more pie crust compared to filling, but the original blog I got it from said that, too. I'll have to play around with it next time we make pot pies and have extra dough lying around. They still turned out pretty good, though. Here's a picture of a few of them.
Have a fabulous night everyone!
That video is so cute! Look at her go! I love how she says cat, that is too cute!
ReplyDelete