Thursday, November 12, 2009

Busy, Busy, Busy

I know it's been a minute since we've posted any new pics or videos, but that ends today! We have some cute stuff to share. It's been a busy time at the Mumpower household. Hanging out with friends, ordering things for Christmas, and planning a cookie exchange among other things. Ashlyn's presents are all ordered (as well as Aaron's... shhhhh) and I've designed our Christmas card (no, of course you can't see it yet!) so I'm excited about that. Anyway, LOTS of stuff to be thankful for and excited about. :)

A few days ago I was putting some laundry in the dryer when Aaron was home for lunch. Ashlyn had followed me into the laundry room to help me.


Later that day she was "helping" me with the dishes, too, but Aaron was back at work so we didn't get a picture. She just felt extra helpful that day. :)

I guess she was feeling goofy that day, too, because she kept giving me one of her stuffed animal's blankets and I would put it on her head. She just thought it was the funniest thing in the world! Before I grabbed the camera she was full out belly laughing.



Yesterday for Veteran's Day we grabbed some Taco Bell and went to the beach with some friends. It was a gorgeous day and it was just a perfect thing to do that day. We hadn't been to the beach in quite awhile.


I'll try not to slack with the posting again! :) Have a fantastic day!

No comments:

Post a Comment