Don't mind her hair, she just woke up from a nap.
Before that nap, she decided she was getting tired so she pulled down a pillow off the couch and laid down.
So sweet! Later on, before her second nap, she curled up with her favorite stuffed cat and laid on the pillow.
Speaking of that stuffed cat, here is a video of her dragging it around and sharing her toys with it and her stuffed piggy.
This morning Aaron said that we should start to teach Ashlyn to feed herself with a spoon. I know he's right, but I just don't like that our baby is growing up so fast! Anyway, she did so well! Here is a video of her feeding herself oatmeal.
And just a few minutes ago, Aaron picked up Ashlyn to get her ready for her nap and I got these sweet pictures.
AND (if all that wasn't enough) Ashlyn stood by herself today! Aaron was holding her hands and let go and she stood for a couple of seconds and even leaned in and took a step towards him! She was getting sleepy, though, so she wouldn't stand up on her own again. I'll be trying to get a video of it soon if she'll do it again. Have a fabulous day!
Those are VERY cute pictures and videos! I love the one where she is laying on the cushion. That is so sweet! And I see that she got her "If You Give" stuffed animals. They are pretty darn cute, too!
ReplyDelete