Anyway, we wanted to share a few super cute pictures with you. While I was giving Ashlyn a bath on Christmas Eve, I was playing with her hair while there was soap in it and curled it up like a Dr. Seuss character. I called for Aaron to come bring the camera!
And I know I mentioned how Ali likes the tent/tube that we got Ashlyn. We got a really cute picture of her playing in it.
Ashlyn randomly crawls through it throughout the day and will take toys into the tent and everything. We love just watching her. She is also starting to enjoy her Cabbage Patch doll more and more so that's been cool, too. We watched her new Elmo DVD today and she loved it. Of course she got extra excited when the part about cats came on! We hope you had a wonderful holiday weekend and have a fantastic New Years!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment