She sat on the first finished chair and colored while Aaron finished up the other three. Then after things were rearranged a little bit (the table was going to go upstairs in her room, but it's new so we are keeping it downstairs at least for now.... it may stay there, though) she sat down with her favorite dolls/stuffed animals (I put them there, but I chose her faves) and had some goldfish and milk. :) We're thinking the Easter Bunny might be bringing her a tea set this year.
How We Found Out Our Son Had Cancer...Again
7 years ago
Where did you order it from?
ReplyDeleteWe got this online through Sears. They aren't sold as a set so we got the table, 2 pink chairs, 1 blue, and 1 green. Great quality, too.
ReplyDeleteThat is so cute!!! And she looks adorable sitting there! It makes me want to buy Dawson's table NOW. I am going to try my hardest to wait until we are in San Diego though.
ReplyDelete