Thursday, January 14, 2010

More Hair-Brained Ideas

I decided to play around with Ashlyn's hair again! Poor thing has to deal with lopsided pigtails until I get the hang of it! :)

The cheesiest smile ever!


She was really good, though. She sat still and was patient for one side. Then she got a little antsy and was just squirming for the other side, though. I think she'll get used to it the more I do it, though. That's what happened when I started putting clips in her hair to keep it out of her face.

Ashlyn is also SO close to walking around. Just today she has started pulling herself up on something and just walking towards something she wanted, without any coaxing. She doesn't make it super far yet, but that's a huge step forward in this milestone. We're so excited! And she cruises even more than usual. If she's by a wall or furniture, she'll walk while holding on instead of crawling everywhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment