I know I've talked way too much about the tent thing that Santa brought Ashlyn for Christmas. But it turns out it's not just Ashlyn and Ali who like it!
(Aaron's in the tent playing with Ashlyn. :) He's such a good Daddy!)
We also wanted to share yet another picture of Ashlyn with her stuffed kitty. This is most definitely her favorite stuffed animal.
Oh, and I wanted to share a couple of sites with you. As many of you know, I have another blog over at Three A's and a C. While this site you are at now is only for family and close friends, the Three A's blog is for anyone who wants to see it. I put up a bunch of random activities that we do. Mainly crafts and stuff like that that I do with Ashlyn. Anyway, a couple of other blogs featured a few of the things we did over the holidays! I kept forgetting to put the links up here for you all to see. First, a blog called Simply Sweet Home liked my Red Velvet Shortbread Cookies that I made for my cookie exchange and had them as one of the featured sweets on one of their posts. Then a blog called Handprint and Footprint Arts and Crafts commented on the foot/hand print angel I made with Ashlyn. They didn't put up a picture, but they linked to me. How cool is that?
We hope you all are having a fabulous weekend! Love to you all!
I'm sorry that Ashlyn is not feeling well. :-( Hopefully whatever it is passes soon. Dawson is getting another tooth (maybe 2?) so he hasn't really been himself either.
ReplyDeleteThose are really cute pictures. I think it's sweet that she has a favorite stuffed animal, I can tell by the picture that she really loves it.
I think Simply Sweet Home featured your holiday tradition post, too. Your blog (both of them!) is awesome. I love it.