Today I had the urge to play with Ashlyn's hair. I don't have any kid ponytail holders yet, so I grabbed a couple of mine. I wasn't even sure if they would really work well so I didn't even grab a comb to part her hair correctly or anything. I just went for it to try it out. I put her hair into some low pigtails and she just looked so cute! I can't wait to try it with some water, a comb, and actually kid ponytail holders!


Later on I put little clips in to hold the front sections of her hair out of her face. I found a couple of blogs with step-by-step instructions on different kid hair styles (including ones that are good for baby hair) so I can't wait to try out some more!
Ashlyn is adorable!
ReplyDeleteLove,
Aunt Barb
She looks so cute! I love it!
ReplyDelete