Since we only had one day in the parks, we headed to the Magic Kingdom Thursday morning!
We didn't explore too much right away because we had breakfast reservations as the Crystal Palace!
This is a character meal. Let's all sing along... A donkey named Eeyore is his friend (which, for some reason, Ashlyn is still kinda afraid of him!)...
ummm... he's not in the main song, but Tiggers are wonderful things! (guess what... after we took the picture, I put Ashlyn down and said "show Tigger your bouncing" and she jumped and jumped! Tigger clapped for her :) )
And Piglet (she's never shown a real interest in Piglet before, but she just loved him)...
but most of all there's Winnie the Pooh! (Okay, the song didn't really go too smoothly, but whatever. :D )
There are also really cool topiaries at the front of the restaurant of each of the characters. Here's Pooh Bear!
It was a buffet and really good. When I made the reservation I mentioned that it was going to be Ashlyn's birthday. So at the end of the meal they came out with a card that said "Happy Birthday" and signed by all 4 characters! They also brought her a birthday cupcake!
It was very cool and I would definitely do this meal again. Now, I am writing these posts early but setting them to post a couple of days apart so everyone has a chance to see them all and not get overwhelmed. The day that I am going to have this one you are reading right now post is Ashlyn's birthday party! So in a couple of days I will be taking a break from our Disney trip and sharing pictures from that. :)
Looks like so much fun! I really love the picture with Piglet, you can tell how happy she is by her smile.
ReplyDeleteI hope she's having lots of fun at her birthday party!