Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Getting Ready for Thanksgiving

As you all know, Thanksgiving is tomorrow! I'm baking our pies today (a pumpkin pie and a pecan pie) and decided pumpkin pie would be the perfect thing to have Ashlyn help make since it is so simple (well, it's simple when you use pre-made pumpkin pie mix and only have to add two things)! She hasn't helped me make anything in the kitchen yet and I thought she would enjoy it. Shortly after we started, Aaron came home for lunch and immediately said, "WHERE'S THE CAMERA?!?" :)


I really think Ashlyn had fun. She helped in every step of the process. I'm definitely going to let her help me with the simple steps of making dinner and other things from now on.

Have a wonderful, safe, and happy Thanksgiving!

1 comment:

  1. That is so adorable!!! I'm glad she had fun helping you!

    ReplyDelete