After we saw it, we got in line to see the Princesses. Ashlyn loved them all.
Afterward, we hopped in the line to see Mickey and Minnie.
You can just see how much she adores them both!
We made sure to see the Dream Along with Mickey show and the parade. Ashlyn loved them. Before the parade we asked a few of the Cast Members where the best place would be to see Minnie. They told us where to set up camp and it was perfect. During this parade, they stop the floats and the guests can dance with the dancers and some of the characters. Minnie didn't get off the float but she danced at the edge of it. At the end, right before the float went off again, one of the Cast Members who had helped us let Ashlyn go up and give Minnie a big hug. No one else because of the time restraints, so Ashlyn felt special. :) Unfortunately we didn't get any pictures. But it was sweet since Minnie was just Ashlyn's absolute favorite this trip.
Ashlyn also LOVES carousels. We go on it all the time at the zoo and of course we had to ride it at Walt Disney World! Just look at the joy on her face. :)
At one point we walked by where Princess Tiana meets and she was about to come out so we hopped in line. While in line Ashlyn and I were talking about Tiana because it helps Ashlyn be less shy when we prepare her before we get to the character. I said "doesn't she have a pretty dress?" Ashlyn said "I like her crown." So I told her she should tell Tiana that when we got up there. Well, Ashlyn was shy when we got up there but right before we left, Ashlyn told Tiana "I like your crown." (This picture was while she was saying that.)
And this was Tiana's reaction.
She said "She likes my crown!" It was so cute. Then Ashlyn was comfortable and took pictures alone with her. :)
Well, that's already a lot of pictures so I'll be back soon with some pictures from Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party!
No comments:
Post a Comment