Thursday, April 26, 2012

The Fresh Beat Band

One of the gifts the Easter Bunny brought Ashlyn this year was tickets to the Fresh Beat Band concert!  Ashlyn loves this show and she's been asking to go to the concert ever since she saw the commercial for it.  So we were so excited to be able to take her.  I even got an outfit together to kinda look like one of the girls in the group, Kiki.  She loved the outfit!



Here are a couple of pictures from the concert


and Ashlyn rocking out (we couldn't get many good pictures of her at the concert).


There's not much Fresh Beat Band merchandise out (besides their CD) so we got her a shirt.  I REALLY wanted to get her a rock star jacket, but it was $50 so Aaron said no (he's mean... just kidding... sort of  ;)  ).  She wanted to wear it to bed that night but I, being the mean mom that I am, made her wait til the next day to wear it.  :)  It was a really fun experience for all of us and I really hope to be able to do something like this again soon.

1 comment:

  1. So fun!!! I would have wanted to buy the jacket, too, I'm sure. We bought Dawson a Mickey jacket from Disneyland the first time we went (April 2010) and it still fits him. We had to roll up the sleeves a little at first but I'm definitely glad that we got it. And if we ever want to spend a lot on a jacket again I'd do the same thing and buy it a little big. haha

    ReplyDelete